In 1736, the manor belonged to the Livonian cupbearers Justina and Kazimieras Petras Kublickas. From 1921, the owner of the manor was Romualdas Bžezinskis. There was a water mill, which fell into disrepair during the Soviet era. The most prominent of the restored old manor buildings is the former manor caretaker's house, now functioning as a café-restaurant, guest house, and spa. The former horseshoe-shaped stable-barn walls have been restored and enclosed in a large glass and metal structure, transforming them into an event hall. A farm building has been reconstructed
on the site of the original foundations, now housing a bakery. In an old-fashioned birch wood-fired oven, bread and sweet pastries are baked according to authentic culinary heritage recipes. The two-story manor icehouse has been revived, walking paths have been restored, and a stone fence and retaining walls made from field stones and binding materials have been formed. On the foundations found near the northern entrance to the manor, a wooden administrative-therapeutic building has been constructed, which houses the Paliesius Physical Exercise Therapy Clinic.